Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Small break works more for you

A Small Break works more for you

We often have very busy schedule at our day to day life..we always busy around Home,office, extra stuffs which make us far away from ourselves..we forget that even we are breathing and that's really strange but true..Then one day when you retire from your office then you realize about what fun you have missed with friends,what tiny moments you may had enjoyed with your family if you have taken small breaks frequently.

I am sharing you my experience to understand this.Recently i had a small trip to Bombay with my family.It was a wedding of my husbund's childhood friend and it was tremendous. Its a 24 hours journey which including travelling,enjoying functions and visit a new place.This experience give me a new energy and a lil break to my mind to think and this does a  lil difference to my routine life.
So it actually works as a delicious food for your mind and it feels healthy and happy.
I  suggest to take a tiny miny break ; This all affects our mind,mood and our health..this all are a very common things but it's true..
So the small break are required to make entry in our life which makes us fresh again..

Take some leaves go on the nearby or far away places which ever suits you and enjoy Ur life..
whether it is for a day,two days or even for a half day but just do it.. Go on some places enjoy every moment,observe small small things,play some childhood games,listen some music ,enjoy  this freshness and recharge again.. Just have fun:)

1 comment: